Porto

What is your favorite restaurant in Porto?

Heading to Porto and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

Maria

almost all restaurants are good to eat but if you want to try something tipical from porto you should try Francesinha Café they make the francesinha a meat sandwich you should try it 

1. Francesinha Café (restaurant)

Inês from Brussels

Hiii!

Well, I'm sure you'll find lots of good places to eat. My real advice is follow the smell :p and don't be afraid to ask, because portuguese people are very nice and helpful!

Never the less, try Restaurante Capa Negra II and Santiago! Both great restaurants, known by the famous FRANCESINHA ;D

I hope you'll have a great time in my beautiful country!!!!

1. Restaurante Capa Negra II (attraction)

DK from Porto

There's lots and lots of good restaurants at afordable prices.
They are all over the place. Just choose one with lots of locals.
Try local food and sweets, portuguese have a rich diversity.

Luca from Trento, Italy

In the north of Portugal they have this dish called Francesinha. I personally don't like it so much, is a sandwich served covered by a special sauce. A lot of people love it. If you want to try it, Café Santiago was a suggestion given to me by locals. It's nothing fancy. Cheers

1. Café Santiago (restaurant)