Ros
Berlin

Porto

Recommendation for a hotel for a romantic weekend in Porto?

I'm taking my partner on a surprise break to Porto (hope they're not reading this...) in November, and I want to book a hotel that's a little bit special and has nice character. Ideally fairly central. Budget in the mid-range, maybe around €100-€120ish a night. Any advice appreciated! 

Hotel B&B Porto Centro is nice and has quite unique design and the location is very good too, right at the end of the long shopping street and right next to one of the prettiest churches in town.

1. Hotel B&B Porto Centro (hotel)

Rose from Barcelona

Pestana Palácio do Freixo - Pousada & National Monument is a must. Such a beautiful place. It might be a little out of your budget but it's worth it. Especially for a romantic trip! 

Inês from Brussels

Hello!!!

Well, if you're looking for something romantic, try hotels in Ribeira (like Pestana Vintage Porto) or in Douro Valley (like Hotel Aquapura Douro Valley) :D

I hope I helped you :D

1. Ribeira (attraction)
  2. Hotel Aquapura Douro Valley (attraction)