Lindsay

Portland, Oregon

Pet-friendly hotels in Portland?

Traveling to Portland with my small dog and need a good hotel where I can leave her in the room while I have meetings.

Can you recommend the best dog-friendly options in Portland? Budget not an issue. Bonus if there are grassy areas close by as well! 

Alana from Spokane

I would definitely check out the Hotel Monaco Portland. It’s a really cute, cozy hotel that’s right in the heart of downtown. Not only do they allow dogs but there’s no deposit!!! They’ll give you water bowls, too so you don’t have to lug them with you which is great. There’s a little park nearby called North Block—I’m not sure if they officially allow dogs there but I do know people walk their dogs there regardless. It’s definitely the kind of area where if you need to run out for a minute to get food or something it’s very convenient. 

1. Hotel Monaco Portland (hotel)

Jen from Greensboro

The Hotel Monaco Portland. It is an upscale boutique hotel directly downtown. It is lovely and they really welcome your pets!

1. Hotel Monaco Portland (hotel)