Sidney
Denver

Portland

Cafés & Vegan-Friendly Restaurants

I love little, cute cafés, and I'm sure there are a plethora of them in Portland, but I'd love to know if there are any little hidden gems. Also, what are your favorite vegan-friendly places? I would actually prefer to know all the places that have vegan options, not just a full vegan menu, as I found those are harder to Google search. Plus, the boyf is a notorious carnivore so I'd like to compromise! Haha!

Quin from Portland

Portland has many vegan-friendly restaurants, my faves are the Blossoming Lotus in NE and Portobello Vegan Trattoria in SE. I don't know any restaurant that I visit that isn't at least vegan-friendly by now! All the breakfast places are too, especially the many on NE Alberta Ave.  

The east side is easy for vegans.  

I defer to other Portlanders to give you info about downtown Portland and the west side.  

Welcome to PDX!

1. Portland (city)
  2. Blossoming Lotus (restaurant)
  3. Portobello Vegan Trattoria (restaurant)

Michelle from Oregon

We love the walnut "meatloaf" dishes (including eggs benedict) at a.n.d cafe. They have vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options.

1. a.n.d cafe (restaurant)

Lissa from Portland

The Laughing Planet Cafe has plenty of locations, notably 4110 SE Woodstock Blvd. in the SW.  It has both vegan and carnivore options, and is reliably yummy. It can be noisy when crowded, but outdoor tables typically are quieter when the weather permits. Enjoy!

Josh from Portland

Hello! In SE Portland, I really like Harlow and Canteen . Many of the food trucks will have some options for you as well. My absolute favorite is in Beaverton, the Sweet Lemon Vegan Bistro . It's worth the effort to get there!

1. Harlow (restaurant)
  2. Canteen (restaurant)
  3. Sweet Lemon Vegan Bistro (restaurant)