Drive      Fly      Stay      Login    Signup
Dominique asked

I have a valid United State Visa

My family and i have a Valid United State Visa but can we join the trip to Quebec Canada?

Portland (Maine)   Quebec

2 Answers
answered by
Hazel from Port St. Lucie

Please restate your question, Je ne comprerend.

Comments (0)

answered first by
Mary from Leicester

As with entry to all countries, the answer depends entirely on your citizenship...and you haven't given that information. Canada is not the United States. If your citizenship requires a visa or ETA (Electronic Travel Authorisation) to enter Canada it is highly unlikely that your US visa will be enough in itself. 

Check the official Canadian government website to see what the entry requirements are for your citizenship:

Comments (0)


Mentioned in this answer:

  1. Canada (attraction)
  2. United States (attraction)

Questions   ·   Destinations   ·   Drive   ·   Fly   ·   Airports   ·   Stay   ·   Search

Login   ·   FAQ   ·   About   ·   Feedback   ·   Privacy   ·   Terms