Bianca
Cluj-Napoca

Bianca from Cluj-Napoca asked

Best rout to go from Plovdiv to Thessaloniki

On 15th of Juky together with my bofriend will start a Balkan trip. Our first country is Bulgaria and I would loves if you can help me figure it out some of my questions. We will travel by bus/train so no car to move around. We will get from Bucharest to Ruse, Veliko Tornavo to Plovdiv. In Plovdiv we will spend the night and from there we want to go South to visit Devil's Throat, Yagodinska Cave and Eagle's eye. My question is: are there any buses/ways to do so? We will spend the night in Trigrad or Yagodina. Are there any local buses we can take to go and visit this places?

After it we will go to Melnik, spend a night there and then move to Greece to Thessaloniki. I didnt' find any buses from there, only from Sandanski. Do you know the bus timetable from Melnik to Sandanski? And also from Trigrad/Yagodina to Melnik?

I will really appreciate any help. I searched on Google but couldn't find anything, but I am thibking that between these small town should be some local buses, no? 

Thank you so much for your time

Best of days,

Bianca

Plovdiv (Bulgaria)   Melnik (Bulgaria)   Sandanski (Bulgaria)   Thessaloniki (Greece)