Pankaj

Melrose Plano

Planning to Travel from Melrose, MA to Plano, TX

I am planning to travel from Melrose, MA to Plano, TX at the end of June. Looking for suggestions to visit places along the way and options to stay. I'll be traveling with a six year old kid and am looking to space it over 4 to 5 days atleast

From Melrose I would make a stop at Hershey's Chocolate World - the Chocolate World itself is free, but there is also a big amusement park there with a bunch of roller coasters. The next place is a short hop to Luray Caverns   Then you might go to Pigeon Forge (which is where Dollywood is and near there is Gatlinburg which has a nice aquarium among other things.  I guess the last stop would be Memphis  Even if he isn't interested in Elvis, maybe he would like to see the ducks come down the elevator at the Peabody Hotel in the morning before you leave for Plano

1. Melrose (attraction)
  2. Hershey's Chocolate World (attraction)
  3. Luray Caverns (attraction)
  4. Pigeon Forge (city)
  5. Gatlinburg (city)
  6. Memphis (city)
  7. Plano (city)