Feisal asked

Open trip cruise from phuket to Krabi (Thailand)

Hi All,

This November i am planning to visit phuket and Krabi in 2 days,

I would like to ask a question, is there any tour operator that provided Ferry travel from phucket, james bond island, phi phi island then drop off to Krabi?

Most of forum indicating that the ferry tour always have the same departure and drop off point

Regard,

Phuket (Thailand)

Talay from Phuket

There is no such a trip as you mentioned. The James Bond Island is out the normal ferry routes. However, you still be able do PhuketPhi Phi IslandsKrabi cruise trip by take a morning ferry from Phuket to Phi Phi Island and take another ferry from Phi Phi Island to Krabi/Ao Nang/Railay Beach/Ko Lanta.

You can buy one-way ferry tickets from Phuket - Phi Phi and then buy the ticket to Krabi when you arrive Tonsai Bay on Phi Phi Island. This way you can enjoy your time overthere before leaveing to Krabi.

Or, you may buy the Phuket - Ao Nang/Railay ferry ticket which is also available.

Feisal
Hi Talay, thanks for the info, I will take the routes as you mentioned, As at least i could get Phuket to Krabi by sea instead of land, I will miss Jame bond island though, anyway does the cruise always available anytime? and do i need to make my booking prior to arrival in Phuket or i can do it on the spot? Regard, Feisal

1. Phuket (city)
  2. Phi Phi Islands (attraction)
  3. Krabi (attraction)
  4. Ao Nang (attraction)
  5. Railay Beach (attraction)
  6. Ko Lanta (city)