Fred asked

How to plan an RV trip

The trip is about 2000 miles. I would like to drive about 400 miles per day give or take 100 miles. How do I find the RV Parks closest to the major highways? Do I need to make reservations?

Phoenix Cleveland

The 1st stop is Albuquerque, NM. You can park an RV at Wal-Mart. Call the store and ask for details. The next stop is Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Park on the East side of the City so you do not fight traffic in the morning. You will have to check RV parks in each state. The 3rd night is Memphis, TN. I would stay at Gold Strike Casino&Hotel in Tunica, MS. It is 29 min South of Memphis. The next stop would be Indianapolis, IN. There is a State Park in the middle of the city. The next day you arrive in Cleveland, Ohio. I have broken this trip down so you can have an enjoyable time. I do not know the ins&outs of RV parks. Check out KIA parks for their times. Or State Parks. Or Yogi Bear. Safe travels. Ask me for more details if you want them.