Juliana
Las Vegas

Phoenix

Where are the best places to shop in Phoenix?

Going to Phoenix for a friends wedding and I'd like to do some shopping! I love local shops and designer stores but want to do a little bargain shopping as well. Where are the best places, malls, or areas to shop in Phoenix?

Natalie from Phoenix

OMG Juliana, you asked the right gal! ;) P.S. I'm also from Vegas, which I think has the best shopping around, but Phoenix has unique gems too.

For local boutiques, check out Bunky Boutique and Frances. You might even pop in Cleo and Clementine, which is a bridal boutique with pretty gift items made by local designers. In that area is also the Melrose Shopping Centert--great for vintage and antique stores. My favorite vintage store is downtown, though, called Annie Boomer Vintage. You can find great resale/consignment pieces at Poor Little Rich Girl and My Sister's Closet. And you must check out Last Chance Clearance Store. It's Nordstrom's basement warehouse. Oh, and the best mall shopping is probably at Fashion Square in Scottsdale.

1. Bunky Boutique (attraction)
  2. Frances (attraction)
  3. Cleo and Clementine (attraction)
  4. Melrose Shopping Center (attraction)
  5. Annie Boomer Vintage (attraction)
  6. Poor Little Rich Girl (attraction)
  7. My Sister's Closet (attraction)
  8. Last Chance Clearance Store (attraction)
  9. Fashion Square (neighborhood)

Shelby from Scottsdale

Phoenix has some great shopping areas, I love Tempe Marketplace. It's right out side Phoenix and great for larger brands. It's all outside so it's nice to browse through. Downtown Phoenix has more stores unique to our town. CityScape is a good option for a vide variety of clothing store, furniture, and cool little gift shops. Phoenix Public Market is every Sunday and a great place for local artists hand made goods, fresh flowers and produce. I love Bunky Boutique, so many cute stuff here (I shop here way too much) and Frances is great for little trinkets and vintage stuff. 

1. Tempe Marketplace (attraction)
  2. Downtown Phoenix (neighborhood)
  3. CityScape (attraction)
  4. Phoenix Public Market (attraction)
  5. Bunky Boutique (attraction)
  6. Frances (attraction)