Stevie

Phoenix, Jacksonville

Want to change trip map

The driving directions have me going through San Antonio even though going through Austin seems to be the best way. I don't know how to change the trip plans. We also might want to drive longer than what the the trip has calculated. How can we change that? Also, how can I find the hotels in the area that are dog friendly. 

Victoria from Phoenix

Not sure why you say going through Austin seems to be the best way since San Antonio is on the I-10 and Austin is about an hour north of San Antonio out of the way if headed to Phoenix. Austin is interesting to see though, if you don't mind the extra travel time. As for pet friendly hotels, this is usually listed in the description on most booking sites these days. You can also google "pet friendly hotels in [insert city]" and find them that way. I actually did just this when I drove from Miami to Phoenix recently. Happy travels!

1. Austin (city)
  2. San Antonio (city)
  3. Phoenix (city)