Ben

Philippines

Philippines itinerary

3 weeks in the Philippines in September.

I land in Manila and fly from Manila at the end of my trip. To get the most out of my trip I want to leave Manila airport that same night to my first destination. However I land in Manila at 6.55pm which limits where I can fly to at this time.

I'd like to visit in no order:

1) Palawan

2) Bohol

3) Cebu island as my base and from there go to Oslob, Siquijor, Siargao, Camiguin, Apo Island.

I have realised I have chosen too many places to see in only 21 days. Where should I remove from my trip? In terms of not worth doing/seeing but also being a pain to get to or requiring a lot of time to see.

Also in which order should I do it to save the most time and save costs?

Patricia

Which places are you going to visit in Palawan ? 2 popular ones are Puerto Princesa City and El Nido . If you will be visiting El Nido, i think this is a complete guide that can help you http://www.travel141.com/philippines/el-nido-philippines-island-paradise/.  

Bohol and Cebu City  are quite near each other so it's a good idea to want to visit them both.

I havent been to Siargao IslandCamiguin , and Apo Island  but I've heard great stories about Siargao.

1. Palawan (attraction)
  2. Puerto Princesa City (city)
  3. El Nido (city)
  4. Bohol (island)
  5. Cebu City (attraction)
  6. Siargao Island (island)
  7. Camiguin (attraction)
  8. Apo Island (attraction)