Grant
Memphis

Philadelphia

Reasonable B & Bs in the area

Does anyone know of some good B & Bs in the downtown Philadelphia area that are fairly reasonable? Also to open to any other type of hotel so long as it is decent and reasonably priced.  I will be with my wife and we want would like to stay in the downtown area where we can walk around.

Kevin from Philadelphia

If you stay in Philadelphia, you can't go wrong staying at  South Bridge Bed & Breakfast.  Located in the University City section of Philadelphia, you are close to a young and vibrant scene with access to center city and other great attractions.  Getting to and from the B&B is easy from I-76 or the 30th St Station for Amtrak or the regional rail lines which can also take you to the airport.  Take a quick taxi from 30th Street Station and you are at the doorsteps of the B&B in minutes.

http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/pa-philadelphia-southbridgebedandbreakfast-page.html

1. South Bridge Bed & Breakfast (hotel)
  2. 30th St Station (attraction)