D
Orland Park

D from Orland Park asked

Best Hotel in Philadelphia

Planning to go to Philadelphia at the end of July. Looking for recommendations of a centrally located hotel to most historical sites in a safe location. Budget is around $200 to $300 for the night. 

Philadelphia

Matthew

I would try Airbnb. Hotels in that area are very pricey

Debbie from Colwyn, Pennsylvania
hotel monaco - right across from independence hall and the Constitution center. 3 blocks from Betsy Ross's house and Elfreth's Alley.

Claudia from New York City
We chose Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing for our recent trip to Philadelphia as we needed a parking garage and a hotel that was close to I-95. It was about a 12-minute walk to Independence Hall and is the only hotel by the waterfront (Delaware River). I felt safe when walking to the historic district.
But if your priority is to stay right in the middle of the historic district, I recommend:
  1. Hotel Monaco
  2. Lokal Hotel - Old City
  3. Morris House
  4. Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
  5. Penn's View Hotel