Tyler
Edmonton

Peru

What are the best travel companies for the Inca Trail?

I'm planning a trip with my Dad through the Inca Trail (it's a buck list item of his). I know there are a lot of companies, and we've just started looking at tours so I thought I would ask here.

It's my first time traveling to South America, though I've traveled and hiked extensively before.

Some details:

• We're both budget conscious, so we don't need to stay somewhere nice. The quality of the tour guide and the tour itself is where we want to spend
  • The max we would go is about $1500 CAD (approx $1200 USD)
  • We're planning on going in March during the shoulder season (sounds like this is the best time to go)
  • Tours that extend into Cusco and any other sites would be amazing

Extra: would love a tour that extended into the Amazon too!

Robert

I recommennd  https://www.kenkoadventures.com/inca-trail-machu-picchu contact with Elvis, great service!

Liany

I work in a tour operator in Bhutan that also does hikes in Peru and Inca Trail. Have a look at www.blueskyescapes.co. I particularly want very much to go. I think it might be amazing. It's like a dream to me.

I'm originally from Brazil, so in case you need any tips on the Amazon, I would be glad to help!