Liza

Where to find a good poutine in Paris

Hey! I used to eat Poutine when I visited Canada and I am looking for a good one in Paris. Any advise?

Tristan from Singapore

The Moose

16 rue des 4 Vents, Paris 75006

1. The Moose (restaurant)

Roxanne from Montreal

I knew of one place in Paris in the Latin Quarter but i don't know if it still exist.  Le Café québécois were you can find all sorts of typical québécois cuisine.  Unfortunatly, I don't have the exact adresse.

2. Latin Quarter (attraction)

Mike from Markham (Canada)

I grew up in Paris and never heard about poutine until I moved to Canada. And even then, it was only when I visited Québec that I was introduced to poutine. I would say it's a Canadian dish best found in Québec :)

Larry from Hopewell Junction

I know there is a French-Canadian restaurant called Equinox in the Marais, but I don't recall if poutine is on the menu.

1. Equinox (restaurant)

Denise from San Diego

I don't believe they eat Poutine in Paris or anywhere in France. It's a Canadian dish.