Patrick

What's the easiest way to book a taxi to go from an apartment back to CDG?

We're planning to take a taxi from CDG to the apartment we're renting in zipcode 75003. I think going from CDG to the apartment is easy because we can queue up at the taxi line at the airport. 

What's the easiest way to book a taxi to go from the apartment back to CDG? Any suggestions on the most affordable taxi service? I found paristaxi1.com while browsing around, but could not find any reviews. Any of you have heard/used them?

FYI, it will be for 2 people, with 2 check-in luggages (medium/large size) and 2 backpacks.

Thank you.

Ragan from Nebraska

The last 3 times we have been in Paris we have used the Paris-shuttle. We took it from Orly and CDG to Rue Monsieur le Prince in the 75006 it cost us €70 for 4 they met us at the gate and dropped us off at our hotel..nice drivers, decent vehicles. 

The website is paris-shuttle.com..good luck and have fun!

2. Orly (city)
  3. Rue Monsieur le Prince (attraction)

Jenifer from Berlin

I'm a big fan of Uber because you don't need to worry about having cash on hand, you can watch your driver through the app and see their arrival. In most cities they charge a flat rate for airport transfers and it looks like UberX in Paris is 35€. Check out their website here for more info. 

Franciska from Paris

I think you might download Uber on your phone. Search for real prices from 75003 to CDG and bigger cars are easy on it. 

You are welcome. :)

Kamel from Paris

Hello Patrick,

I can suggest you to use uber.com or lecab.fr

Otherwise one of my friend taxi could give you a price !

Let me know,

Enjoy my city !

Simon from Paris

Hi!

The easiest way to get a cab from Paris to the airport is through internet. I often use some cab share service wecab.com, it is really effective, you pay online and you'll be sure you'll have your cab on time! If not, you can always use Uber X

Sabrina from Geneva

I have asked a friend who is living in Paris

He told me you also have http://www.chauffeur-prive.com/ that works on the same protocol as Uber.

I have never used it but you could check to see if the rates are good compared to Uber (and let us know if you use them).

Or you have https://www.allocab.com/ (I couldn't remember the name at the time I gave you my 1st answer). Never used it but has a pretty good reputation. Very easy to use. You can choose the car and the rate depending on the availability on the day you travel.

I would say uber as well :)

Private chauffeur, no queue, fixed rate, no money exchanged (most of the time a bottle of water per person).

Scott from San Francisco

I've always booked car service online.  Now with Uber it could be even easier but it's difficult to compare rates with Uber.  Unsolicited advice:  sometimes paying a few extra dollars is worth its weight in gold when compared to missing a flight or being in an unsafe sketchy situation.