Giles
Portsmouth

Wedding anniversary hotel and restaurant

It is our tenth wedding anniversary in October. We would like to go to Paris for a night in a funky hotel and have a restaurant recommendation. We are both 40 and young at heart. I proposed in Paris so it will be great to go back. We live in London so will be getting the Eurostar. Not looking to break the bank but would like somewhere pretty nice.

colleen

Pamela Popo is a wonderful small romantic and hip spot with amazing food. It would be my #1 choice. The Roasted chicken is amazing!

Alcazar is a lovely contemporary place with very good food and reasonable prices.

Dine at Kong in the upstairs roof top terrace. It is a glass terraium ceiling that opens to the stars if weather permits. Magical!  

Check out the W Paris - Opéra at the Paris Opera. Funky - fun - great bar scene .  

Have an amazing time.

1. Pamela Popo (restaurant)
  2. Alcazar (restaurant)
  3. Kong (restaurant)
  4. W Paris - Opéra (hotel)

Julian from Tampa

Hi, If you want French typical food you better go to Aux Lyonnais they cook amazing things the best restaurant I've been in France. Here is the web site if you still hesitate : http://www.auxlyonnais.com/ I will not after looking at it. I went with 6 friends we had a private room and we payed around 70€ each, picher of wine, dessert, appetizer, main course for the quality it worse it.

Enjoy your stay.

PS: Make sure you have made your reservation before because it's often crowded.

PS2: If you have a car they will take care of and in Paris it's luxury - I would almost say rent one... -

1. Aux Lyonnais (restaurant)