Kay
Vermont

Safe Hostel in Paris, near Stade De France?

My friend and I are going to a concert this summer at Stade De France (northern Paris) and are looking for a safe hostel to come back to that night. We are in search of a safe hostel for two girls in our 20s.

Steve

Check out the MIJE (website) in the Marais District. The Metro is right around the corner and the Marais is a lovely district of shopping, walking and close to the The Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral.

1. Marais District (attraction)
  2. The Louvre (attraction)
  3. Notre Dame Cathedral (attraction)
  4. MIJE (hotel)

David from Austin (Texas)

The closest hostel is Paris Clichy Hostel (Paris Clichy Hostel), but it has poor ratings and isn't a very nice place.

Really, the Stade de France is near a metro stop, so you don't really need to be located nearby since you can get to it from anywhere.  I would just look for a highly rated hostel that's available on the dates you plan to be in Paris, and just look for one that's close to a metro stop (they're all within several blocks of one, and most are within 1-2 blocks). 

1. Paris Clichy Hostel (hotel)
  2. Stade de France (attraction)

Angel from Pasadena

Take the metro into town. That area is not very safe at night. I would book a hostel in the city center that has a good rating or favorable reviews by guidebooks and other travelers. Look on hostel world or booking.com