Rachel
St. Louis

Room with a (very specific) view in Paris!

My fiancée and I are fulfilling our life-long dream of going to Paris for our honeymoon next summer (!) and we really, really, really want a hotel room with a view of the Eiffel Tower. We decided not to spend a lot on our wedding so we could splurge on the honeymoon so while saving some money would be nice, we’re prepared to spend if we have to especially since we plan on spending a lot of time in the room anyway. ;)))

Franki

How exciting! Congratulations to you both. As for the hotel... I know just the one!

The Shangri-La Hotel, Paris is famous for their incredible views of the Eiffel Tower from your suite. I suggest the duplex terrace suite: http://www.shangri-la.com/paris/shangrila/rooms-suites/suites/eiffel-duplex-terrace-suite/

1. Shangri-La Hotel, Paris (hotel)
  2. Eiffel Tower (attraction)

Victoria from Riga

Alternatively (because there should always be options in life right?) you can also check Hôtel Duquesne Eiffel and while not all the rooms there overlook the Eiffel Tower, you can request a Superior Room with a Queen-sized bed for a stunning view. It is a bit more budget-friendly and still fab. 

Generally, I d suggest booking a view room ahead, specifying it is your honeymoon. Plus it would be better to contact them again several days before you come just to make sure everything is set in terms of the specific view to avoid any unpleasant changes.

P.S. I just found one more alternative. Check Hilton Arc de Triomphe Paris Hotel - it is pretty popular right now.

1. Hôtel Duquesne Eiffel (hotel)
  2. Hilton Arc de Triomphe Paris Hotel (hotel)

Manish from Delhi

Hello Rachel,

Congratulations to you both.

Below listed hotels are located close to Eiffel Tower and most of the rooms in these hotels provide a really nice view. I have listed them with their distance from Eiffel Tower and their category. While all these Hotels are located close to Eiffel Tower all the rooms are not tower facing is always a possibility, you can take care of that while booking any of the Hotels.

Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel (****) 0.3 km from Eiffel Tower

Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel (****) 0.4 km from Eiffel Tower

Hôtel Londres Eiffel (****) 0.5 km from Eiffel Tower

Shangri-La Hotel, Paris (*****) 0.6 km from Eiffel Tower

Hotel Sezz Paris (****) 0.7 km from Eiffel Tower

Wish you a happy journey.

1. Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel (hotel)
  2. Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel (hotel)
  3. Hôtel Londres Eiffel (hotel)
  4. Shangri-La Hotel, Paris (hotel)
  5. Hotel Sezz Paris (restaurant)