Ashley
Calgary

Paris, Reykjavik

Has anyone flown Transavia?

Has anyone flown Transavia budget airline? If so what was your experience like? We were thinking of popping into Paris for a few days when we are in Iceland and they appear to be the cheapest airline to Paris out of Reykjavik. 

I have flown them a few times and they are typical no thrills airline where you have to pay for most extras.

But they do the job of getting you from A to B without being too annoying.

They are not the best budget airline I have flown but way better than airlines like Ryanair, Vueling and Norwegian.

Joanne from Amsterdam

Yes. I flew it many times to sicily and some Greek Islands. It was fine. When booking, pay baggage fees rather then at airport. Love Paris.

Laura from Buenos Aires

I have, between Amsterdam and Porto. It was very good, I bealeve it belongs to KLM

Din

Transavia is, I think, the budget airline of KLM - I flew with them to athens a couple of months ago and it was perfectly fine