Van
Maryland

Good Meals Near 15th Arrondisement

Will be in Paris July 25-27 (Friday through Sunday) and staying in the 15th Arrondisement.  Would like some choices for lunch and dinners. Budget $$-$$$.  Would like to be able to walk dinners from our hotel. Lunch can be near the museums (Orsay, L'Orangerie). Will I need reservations? Please do not recommend anything that will be closed during those 3 days.

Nathy from Djibouti

Dear Van, if you pass by Montparnasse, i d definitely recommend you the Charivari. Budget around 100euros for 2 (with 3 set + wine). Food is awesome (try the duck magret), and wine even better: just ask Jefferson, he d advise you like no one else :)

1. Charivari (restaurant)

Jade from Paris

Hi there Van,

The 15th is a large arrondissement, but if you are near to the Tour Eiffel, just on the other side  in the 7th, in rue St Dominique, is my favorite restaurant in Paris. It's called Café Constant and it's delicious, authentically French and reasonably priced for the great quality of the food. Last time I checked they didn't take reservations, but check on their website (they are easy to find on Google). That would be a highlight for me. Happy travels and Bon appetit! 

1. Café Constant (attraction)

Ron from Jacksonville

There's a great Steak and Frites place not to far from the area. Le Relais de l'Entrecôte only serves Steak and Frites so you have to want beef. It's quite tasty. There will be a line but it usually moves pretty quick. There are a couple of locations but the link above is closest to the 15th in the Montparnasse area. 

Here's their website as well. http://www.relaisentrecote.fr/uk/index.html

1. Le Relais de l'Entrecôte (attraction)

Carole from Paris

Je Thé...me by metro Vaugirard (line 12), close by the mairie du XVe - appetizer, entree and homemade dessert for 36 euros - great wine list. The restaurant is an old Epicerie and when he is not too busy the Chef comes out to say hello and meet his customers. LOVE their magret de canard! Reservations accepted and recommended.

1. Je Thé...me (restaurant)

vincent from London

Hey, just book yourself La Tour d'Argent! Iconic

1. La Tour d'Argent (restaurant)