Roy
Delft

Roy from Delft asked

Age limitation of free entrance in museum

Hello everyone, I would like to know the age limitation of getting free entrance in museums in Paris. :)

Ibra from Pula

Wow, Ibra! Looks like I'll have to go back to Paris during the first week of a month! By the way, I've helped you highlight the places in your answer on a map! In the future, you can do this yourself as you answer a question by simply typing the @-symbol followed by the name of the place. Take a look at your map next to your answer! :)

Museums in Paris are free for children under 18.

Kristin
From my experience, many of the museums were free for European students. If studying abroad take advantage of this opportunity! Otherwise under 18 is the age limit for free access depending on the museum.

Anjanee from Cologne

It depends on what museum you're thinking of visiting as some have different requirements. For the most part, the age limit is 18 to enter free and 25 if you are an EU citizen or resident. I know this applies to the The Louvre & Musée d'Orsay for example.  

1. The Louvre (attraction)
  2. Musée d'Orsay (attraction)
Charlotte from Amsterdam

18 years is the age limitation for getting free entrance in museums in Paris

Esther from Tel Aviv

Roy, unfortunately I cannot answer that question, but I can tell you that if you carry an EU passport, your children will be charged the rate of their own country. So, for instance, we travelled on a UK passport and our children under 18 had free entrance after 2 pm to most museums, as they do in the UK