Fabien

A proper brunch in Paris ?

Does anyone know a PROPER brunch in Paris ? (by proper I mean not the usual formulas that you have in each cafe !)

Thanks :)

Michelle from Melbourne

One of my favourite cafes in Paris is Le Coutume café - they have great coffee, a much more varied menu than the usual and it's a vibrant, fun place to be. It also offers free wi-fi if that's important to you, although it can be a tad temperamental. Check out my blog entry here.

1. Le Coutume café (restaurant)

Carl from Paris

Hi, Musée Jacquemart-André is my favourite. Smart food and table.

1. Musée Jacquemart-André (attraction)

Géraldine from Paris

Best Brunch in 11 district Clint. Excellent pancakes, delicious coffee and great lovely place to spent one moment with your family, friends 

1. Clint (restaurant)

Cindy from Paris

Hi Fabien,

Soya is what I call a proper brunch, minimalist decoration but tasty in the plate!

Even if I'm more carnivore than a 1OO% vegetarian food, Soya is absolutely divine.

Everything from teriyaki to tofu curry to lasagna, Soya pulled out all of the stops (and the animals) to make each of these dishes unique, and full of fresh flavours!  

1. Soya (restaurant)