Emma
Encino, California

Emma from Encino, California asked

Hotels in Panama for a couples trip in July!

Planning a 10 day trip for myself and my husband to Panama in late July - 3 days in Panama City, 3 in Boquete, and 3 in Bocas del Toro. We are late 20s, love to adventure and experience all the environment, culture, food, and night life that Panama has to offer during the day, and stay somewhere nice and comfortable at night. Looking for hotels in the $100-175/night price range (3-4 stars?), but particularly having trouble with Bocas del Toro, where it looks like hotels are either $50 or $350 per night. Any recommendations would be awesome!!

Panama City (Panama)   Bocas del Toro   Boquete

Alberto from San Francisco

Congratulations, Panama is amazing! In Bocas, I've stayed at Hotel Las Olas (website) before, and it worked very well. In the city, try Canal House Panama (website), a nice boutique hotel. Make sure to visit Maito (website) and Manolo Caracol (website) for a great culinary experience. Also, have some Ceviche at the Seafood Market at the end of Cinta Costera. For partying, check out Tantalo Hotel / Kitchen / Roofbar (website). Enjoy my beautiful country!

Good stuff, Alberto! I hope to visit your beautiful country one of these days to experience these places. By the way, I'm a community manager here and I wanted to let you know that the Trippy team has helped you geo-tag the places that you mentioned as you did in your other answer. Thank you for sharing! :)

1. Hotel Las Olas (hotel)
  2. Canal House Panama (hotel)
  3. Maito (restaurant)
  4. Manolo Caracol (restaurant)
  5. Cinta Costera (attraction)
  6. Tantalo Hotel / Kitchen / Roofbar (attraction)
J Santiago from Mexico City, Mexico