Elena
Galati

Pamukkale

palmukkale_november_one day

Is Palmukkale worth visiting at end of November? What is best way to reach from Cappadocia and what to visit if I have only one day?

//Elena

Oğuzhan

one day is not enough see for all beautiful places

Natalie from Didim

Yes, it is still worth visiting at the end of November. Infact there will be less crowds so even better. From Goreme Bus station, there are overnight buses going to Pamukkale Üniversitesi. They drop you off in Denizli  early in the morning and a connecting bus then takes you onto the village.

One day is enough to see everything including the thermal pools, ruins of Hierapolis, Pamukkale Museum and Cleopatra's pool. For the museum, there is an extra charge. Was 10 lira when I visited. If you want to swim in Cleopatra's pool, you also have to pay extra but I just used the restaurants and toilets instead, so paid nothing. I wrote a blog post about it, if you want to know more - http://turkishtravelblog.com/pamukkale-turkey-hierapolis-thermal-pools/

1. Pamukkale Üniversitesi (attraction)
  2. Denizli (attraction)
  3. Hierapolis (attraction)