Susan
Manhattan Beach

Susan from Manhattan Beach asked

Fathers Day dinner in Palo Alto area

This is a last minute question but I need a great place for dinner tonight in Palo Alto (or surrounding area) for Father's Day dinner. My husband, 2 children ( 3 years and 5 months) are in the area and I don't know where to eat. Yelp has a tons of place that have high star ratings but they're mainly vegetarian spots, and I can't filter through all the reviews.  

We're looking for: good food, good wine list (or a good IPA), no chains, and ok with kids. Doesn't have to be totally kid friendly but I don't want to get glares if I'm there with kids.  

Ok... Go!

Palo Alto (California)   Mountain View (California)

The place I have in mind is the complete opposite of vegetarian -- Pampas, a Brazilian steakhouse :D

Great wine list and tender cuts of meat!  It's one of those all-you-can-eat spots.  Even though it isn't exactly made for kids, they're still welcome and I believe kids under the age of 5 can eat for free.

If you still have room for dessert, Fraiche Yogurt down the street is my favorite froyo place EVER (and I love Pinkberry).  They have two other locations in the Bay Area and this is my favorite one.  It's local and organic.  Super creamy, and not too sweet.  They make all of their own toppings, too.Enjoy, and Happy Father's Day! :)

1. Pampas (restaurant)
  2. Fraiche Yogurt (restaurant)
Michelle

Baumé 

201 S California Ave
Palo Alto, CA

1. Baumé (restaurant)
Susan from Manhattan Beach

I ended up at Pizzeria Delfina and it was fantastic! We had the beet salad, two pizzas (margherita and salsiccia), insalate tricolore, and their mussels. DELICIOUS!

JR
it was very nice :)

1. Pizzeria Delfina (restaurant)