Amanda
Hermosa Beach

Amanda from Hermosa Beach asked

Bachelorette Party Ideas - Spa, Restaurant, Night Out

I'm throwing a bachelorette party in March for my best friend - she wants to relax by the pool & go to the spa. She's also a major foodie & loves good local brew. What are suggestions for a good day spa/dinner restaurant/bar?

Thanks in advance!

Palm Springs

Rosalie from Marina Del Rey

I would recommend three places: Viceroy Palm Springs, The Parker, Palm Springs and La Quinta (which is a bit out of Palm Springs but wonderful).

The Viceroy has a restaurant called Citron that is one of my favorite places in the world to be and the Parker has a spa called PSYC Spa that is one of the most amazing spas I've ever been to in my life. And La Quinta just has everything. Any of these places would be a great choice. 

1. Viceroy Palm Springs (hotel)
  2. The Parker, Palm Springs (hotel)
  3. La Quinta (city)
  4. Citron (restaurant)
  5. PSYC Spa (attraction)
Michelle from Atlanta

What a great idea! I stayed at the Viceroy Palm Springs, which has a great pool and spa - Estrella Spa at Viceroy Palm Springs. Often you can get lucky and find travelzoo certificates for the spa. 

We we also enjoyed the bar and restaurant, Citron

Off the the beaten path is a tasty but not fancy Mexican restaurant called La Perlita Mexican Food, with the best chiles rellenos ever!

Great answer, Michelle! These all sound perfect for a bachelorette party! By the way, I'm a community manager here and I've helped you highlight the places in your answer on a map! In the future, you can do this yourself as you answer a question by simply typing the @-symbol followed by the name of the place. Take a look at your map next to your answer :)