Corinne
Sydney, Australia

Corinne from Sydney, Australia asked

Native American reserve visit

We would like to introduce our kids to the native peoples and their culture. I hear there is a Native American reserve near Page that welcomes visitors and Native American merchandise store in Page. If not, where else around Arizona, Utah or CA?

Page   Arizona   Utah   California

Peter from Slovenia

I was at Antelope Canyon twice now. The last time I was there I met with Chief Tsosie who took me and a friend around to make some photos. He was from the Navajo nation and a guide. He was definitely the best Navajo guide in the area.

They also have a tribal area at the town entrance but at the time I was there they didn't have any event.

So I think it would be the best idea to contact him in advance and ask about your wishes.

http://www.antelopeslotcanyon.com/
PS. This is not a commercial.

1. Antelope Canyon (attraction)
Brooks from Phoenix

The closet to you will be the Kaibab Paiute Tribal Office in Fredonia. In Southern California, there is the Los Coyotes Reservation.

Julien

You should try to book a mystery valley tour closed to Monument Valley. Fantastics souvenirs for me and my friends with a pure native American Guide.

1. Monument Valley (region)