Brian
Columbus

Orlando, Universal Studios

Tips for visiting Universal Studios in Orlando?

Hi. We'll be staying at the Royal Pacific. We currently have a 2 day pass (single park). Looks like I'll need to upgrade to park-to-park tickets though if we want to ride the new Hogwarts Express between the two Harry Potter parks. Has anyone done this yet? Can I somehow finagle a ride on the train while keeping the less expensive single park per day tickets? Any other tips or tricks to maximize the experience?

Merry

Everything I've read says that you have to upgrade to a Park-to-Park ticket, but you could do that one day and just make sure you ride the train both directions as it's a different experience each way. For other tips, I recommend checking out orlandoinformer.com; they have everything, including ride reviews and touring plans, so you can make the most of your tickets, no matter what you want to do. I've been using Orlando Informer to plan my upcoming visit (only my second) and know what attractions will be closed when we're there, what dining locations we can't miss, which queues we have to pay attention in, and how to meet the Transformers. Needless to say, highly recommended.  

I hope you have a great trip!