Andreas
Manhattan

Orlando

Fine dining for client meeting in Orlando

I'll be entertaining a small group of clients in Orlando in a couple of months so I'm looking for a couple of fine dining options.  Budget is not a concern. Just looking to impress!

Jim

My best dining experience ever was at Emeril's Orlandoat City Walk At Universal Studios.  You really can''t go wrong there.  It's a high end dining experience inside in the midst of a fun casual atmosphere outside.

For a more cosmopolitan feel, Luma on Park in Winter Park (Florida) is excellent.  Located across from Central Park on the uber-strollable Park Avenue, it provides a relaxing, yet modern atmosphere with great high end dining.

For even more casual (though you wouldn't know from the food), Chez Vincent is probably the best French restaurant you can find in town.  Also in Winter Park, it's just a few block west of Park Avenue.

Victoria & Albert's at the Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa next to the Magic Kingdom Park is quite nice, but a bit overly Disney themed for me.  Still, it's a top notch restaurant.

1. Emeril's Orlando (restaurant)
  2. City Walk At Universal Studios (attraction)
  3. Winter Park (Florida) (city)
  4. Victoria & Albert's (restaurant)
  5. Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (hotel)
  6. Magic Kingdom Park (attraction)
  7. Luma on Park (attraction)
  8. Chez Vincent (restaurant)

Angela from Biloxi

There are a ton of restaurants in the Dr. Phillips area which is close to International Dr. I really like MoonFish 

1. MoonFish (restaurant)

Ryan from Orlando

Hi Andreas,

I have been living here in Orlando for a year now, I am a cook and have been working in the industry for more than 5 years now. There are a lot of great places to meet in Orlando. A couple places that have really impressed me have been: 

Luma on Park (menu) is an amazing place to go for Wine and incredibly diverse Foie Gras Parfait is incredible.  

White Wolf Café & Wolfies Pizzamia (website) are a place I work at currently. Every Art piece in the restaurant White wolf cafe & Wolfies can be purchased. It started out as an antique shop 20 years ago and now it's one of the most popular local family owned restaurants. Everything is Home made we cure our own bresaola (beef) and Filetto (Pork) jar our own pickles make our own pasta. We have moonshine and a wide variety of drinks. Chef specials are a work of art.  The most impressive chef I've worked under in my culinary career. He has a gift.  It's truly amazing. It also can be rented out There is a place called the Stone Palace in between both restaurants that can be rented out for parties with catering and full bar available.     

Seito Sushi (menu) is locally reknowned for their plate design and freshness. The most amazingly designed dishes and atmosphere are second to none. 

Good luck with your potential clients, 
V/r
Ryan

1. Luma on Park (attraction)
  2. White Wolf Café (restaurant)
  3. Wolfies Pizzamia (restaurant)
  4. Seito Sushi (attraction)

Ayesha from Buffalo (New York)

I love going to Bosphorous in Winter Park (and newer location in Doctor Philips area) for Turkish food. It's a really nice restaurant to take people to.

On Orange Blossom Trail  is a good Peruvian place called Ceviche House. It's a small cozy place with really nice decor (and pollo saltado!).

1. Ceviche House (restaurant)
  2. Bosphorous (restaurant)

Jay from Greensboro

Hey Andreas, if their carnivores, you'll like  Fogo de Chão

1. Fogo de Chão (restaurant)

Amy from Rockville

Victoria & Albert's - I haven't been but heard great things. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/grand-floridian-resort-and-spa/victoria-and-alberts/

Roy's is also supposed to be very good!

http://www.justluxe.com/travel/103__orlando/115__dining.php

Also Try downtown Winter Park (Florida) FL. Some of my favorite restaurants are there And its wonderful to walk around. 

1. Roy's (restaurant)
  2. Winter Park (Florida) (city)
  3. Victoria & Albert's (restaurant)

Michael from New York City

I would suggest Kimonos at the Swan hotel near Epcot on Disney property.

1. Kimonos (attraction)
  2. Epcot (attraction)

Kauan from Brazil

If you are thinking in italian food, a great restaurant is  Maggiano's Little Italy

9101 International Drive Bldg #5 #2400, Pointe Orlando, Orlando, FL 32819

Enjoy your Trip.

1. Maggiano's Little Italy (restaurant)