Tope
Newbridge

Tope from Newbridge asked

Best way to spend 7 days in Orlando?

I would like to know how best to spend 7days in orlando to visit both disney and universal studios, I will be going with kids and want to know how many days to allocate to each resort

Orlando

Isabella from Sao Paulo

Hi Tope. It depends on how old your kids are. If they're older and like adventure, I'd say you should give island of Adventures and Universal Studios one day each. Then there are the Disney resorts. I love Magic Kingdom Park and think people all ages enjoy it. Then there's Disney's Hollywood Studios, Epcot and Animal Kingdom (this last one doesn't take a whole day. You can try to get double passes. They give you entry into two parks in one day). The water parks aren't a favorite of mine, I'd skip them. But if you're taking 8-12 year olds during the summer then you'll end up there. If you can take an extra day or rather skip a park, try driving to Tampa to see the Kennedy Space Center. I went there as a kid and loved it. Enjoy!

Tope
Thanks so much for the update.

1. Magic Kingdom Park (attraction)
  2. Disney's Hollywood Studios (attraction)
  3. Epcot (attraction)
  4. Animal Kingdom (attraction)
Kathy from Orlando

Hi, it does depend on the ages of the kids and their interests. If you want to hit all the Disney parks then allow at least 3 days for Disney world, Epcot and Animal Kingdom (you might not need a whole day for this park) . Disney's Hollywood Studios is supposed to be under construction and some rides have closed, so its not worth the price. If the kids like thrill rides then at least 2 days for Islands of Adventure with Harry Potter's World and Universal Studios.

1. Disney world (attraction)
  2. Epcot (attraction)
  3. Animal Kingdom (attraction)
  4. Disney's Hollywood Studios (attraction)