Ben
Germantown

Omaha

Low-key bachelor party activities in Omaha?

My little brother is getting married in July, and his bachelor party will probably be in Omaha. Suggestions for some low-key activities, dining, and accommodations for a group of guys? (Skip the strippers, thanks.) Thanks everyone!

While I'm not terribly familiar with Bachelor Party planning, I do visit Omaha for work frequently.  Definitely stay in the The Old Market area because there are plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance to multiple hotels. Best restaurants downtown that I pretty much visit everytime I'm there is M's Pub (if you are looking for a different but nice meal).  A slightly less expensive option but with solid food, and local beer is Upstream Brewing Company.  Otherwise, just hit the many bars in the area and hop around.

1. The Old Market (attraction)
  2. M's Pub (restaurant)
  3. Upstream Brewing Company (restaurant)

Molly from Omaha

Jazz On The Green http://www.jazzonthegreenomaha.com/

This event is every Thurs Eve in the Midtown area. Bring chairs or blanket to sit on. Pretty sure you can bring wine or cooler of beer. The Henry Doorly Zoo is rated the 2nd best in the country. The Old Market area is great place to be with restaurants, shops and Flea Markets. Not sure if you are a golfer, many great choices to choose from though. Omaha has more restaurants per capita than most of US Cities. Lo Sole Mio Ristorante is fabulous, family owned, Italian. Closed Sundays. Quite a wait in evenings unless you get there by 5 PM. Great for lunch and less expensive. Evening prices are reasonable too. HUGE portions. Hiro 88 Sushi is downtown too and great. Let me know what activities you enjoy and I will send more Info. Will check with my 26 year old on the bar scene......People are very friendly and helpful too. 

Also, 3 Casinos right across the river in Iowa. You guys might feel the need to hit the buffets there and do a little gambling.

1. Jazz On The Green (attraction)
  2. Henry Doorly Zoo (attraction)
  3. The Old Market (attraction)
  4. Lo Sole Mio Ristorante (restaurant)
  5. Hiro 88 (restaurant)