Maria
Fort Worth

Oklahoma City

Breakfast Restaurant in OKC

I'm looking for a nice place to have breakfast near the OKC Memorial and Museum. What are some good spots?

Seth from Oklahoma City

I'd recommend Kitchen No. 324. It's a fairly new place in the heart of downtown. Great food and a short walk from the Memorial. Another great, relatively close breakfast place is Waffle Champion. I wrote a blog post recently on Waffle Champion: http://www.visitokc.com/blog/post/2014/3/Breakfast-and-lunch-of-Champions/67/. Good stuff. 

1. Kitchen No. 324 (restaurant)
  2. Waffle Champion (restaurant)

Sue from Broken Arrow

I always enjoy breakfast at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City.  There are parking meters beside the hotel and I think you can valet.  A great place for lunch is Cheever's Cafe but you need to make a reservation.

1. The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City (hotel)
  2. Cheever's Cafe (restaurant)

Sandra from Queens, New York

Kitchen No. 324! Fantastic!

1. Kitchen No. 324 (restaurant)

Jennifer from Oklahoma City

Kitchen No. 324 is fantastic, especially the Green Eggs and Ham. http://kitchen324.com/menu.

1. Kitchen No. 324 (restaurant)

Shanda from Oklahoma City

Waffle Champion is a fun place for breakfast! Also, great brunch spots: Cheever's Cafe, FLINT, and Republic Gastropub!

1. Waffle Champion (restaurant)
  2. Cheever's Cafe (restaurant)
  3. FLINT (restaurant)
  4. Republic Gastropub (restaurant)

We ate at the Museum Cafe last Sunday and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it is. Attached to the Oklahoma City Museum of Art, I expected it to be an overpriced, average cafe, but the prices are reasonable, the menu offers interesting things, yet enough choices that children will like it too.  I had shrimp and grits. Others with me had the waffles and the chicken and waffles and some sort of pulled pork hash.

The tables are set with white linens, fresh flowers, and stem ware, so it feels great.

The Sunday brunch menu is unique, but delicious. I'd definitely go back.

1. Museum Cafe (restaurant)
  2. Oklahoma City Museum of Art (attraction)

carol from Oklahoma

1. Museum Cafe (restaurant)