Katie from Los Angeles asked

What's the best neighborhood in North Brunswick for a first time visitor?

I've never been to North Brunswick and I'm a little overwhelmed by all the hotel options. I'd like to stay in a hotel that is central and gives me good sense of what North Brunswick is like. I'd love to know where locals tell their friends to stay when they visit, and why those areas and hotels are special. thanks!

North Brunswick (New Jersey)

Kaustav from North Brunswick

I'd prefer a hotel that's centrally located and also near shops, transportation options. My choice would be Staybridge Suites North Brunswick on Route 1 South. It's relatively new, on Route 1 and close to restaurants/shops. I'd also state that this hotel is near the area in North Brunswick which is getting a lot of attention these days because of the upcoming train station, Costco and Target. 

Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion being a North Brunswick resident for the past 6 years. I'm no way related to this hotel or any employee of this hotel.