Justine
Elmhurst, Illinois

Nice, France

What to do and where to stay in Nice?

My best friend and I are traveling to Nice as the last stop on our Euro Trip. We are looking for the best places to go and see while we're in Nice for a few days. Are there any day trips we can visit? We love the sun and water so if you know of any activities we'd LOVE suggestions on what to do.

We are also still looking to book our stay while in Nice. Any suggestions on where to stay?

Thank you in advance!

Katerina from Los Angeles

I would definitely recommend taking a day trip to Monaco from Nice. The train ride is super short and because Monaco is so small, you can walk throughout the whole country in just a few hours. My sister and I went to the aquarium and the Prince's Palace of Monaco, which was very interesting. From what I remember, you can tour half of the castle but the other half is blocked off because the Grimaldi family lives there. The views from the top are beautiful.

1. Monaco (country)
  2. Prince's Palace of Monaco (attraction)

Melissa from Massachusetts

Monaco and Cannes are both easy train rides away, perfect for seeing the French Riviera!  They're both such luxury towns that they're fun to walk around, window-shop, etc.

1. Monaco (country)
  2. Cannes (attraction)