Barbara asked

Round trip Nice to Nice

We want a month long trip through France. We want to visit vineyards and love historical and architectural sights. We do not need to visit Paris. Suggestions please on where to go and how long to stay at each. Thanks!

France   Nice (France)

Janice from Toronto, Ontario
In 2019 I spent 2 months in France. I began with French immersion classes near Lyon, headed south to Provence and then west to the Occitanie, Dordogne, SW, and then up the coast before heading to Paris. Check out my itinerary here:  Two Months In France. 
I also have written up details of my trip in 2020 where I spent a week on the Côte d'Azur. A little time was spent in Nice. It will give you ideas of unique places to visit: Trip #34 To France
Check out the entire list of trips. There isn't as much detail on the earlier trips as I didn't keep as thorough information: Past Travel Itineraries In France.
Hope they help you out.