H.n.
Tel Aviv

H.n. from Tel Aviv asked

where to stop on the way

Going by car from Philadelphia to Niagara Falls looking for interesting places/stops on the way. Love scenic routes as well. Have a couple of days at my disposal.

Philadelphia (Pennsylvania) Niagara Falls (Canada)

I do not know how familiar you are with Philadelphia but going north from there you can explore Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center or go by way of Ephrata and visit the Cloister or go to Williamsport (Pennsylvania) which is  the birthplace of  Littel League Baseball and annually hosts the Little League World Seris in late summer. US 11 from Harrisburg is a scenic drive along the Susquehanna  River to Williamsport.  Continue up to Painted Post and visit the Corning Museum Of Glass Welcome Center which is nearby.

From here you can go to Watkins Glen and drive up along Seneca Lake (one of the Finger Lakes).  And it isn't far from here to get to Niagara Falls

H.n.
Thanks a lot. I'll try that

Login   ·   About   ·   FAQ   ·   Contact   ·   Privacy   ·   Terms