Courtney
Clearfield

Courtney from Clearfield asked

One night couple getaway - best hotel with a view?

My husband and I are looking for a one night getaway to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. What is a great hotel with a falls view? What else is there to do besides take the boat ride?

Niagara Falls

Hello Courtney!! We stayed at the Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa and it has an outstanding view. It was not very expensive (around $160 about a year ago). Another option which I really enjoyed was to have lunch (you can have a romantic dinner) at the  Skylon Tower. It gives you an excellent view not only of the falls, but the Wine District, the cityscape below and the skylines of Toronto and Buffalo. The observation deck is pretty cool too and admission is free when dinning at the revolving dinner room. Amazing views at night! Highly recommended.

Hope this helps!

Saludos