Niagara Falls

Best free things to do in Niagara Falls?

I'm going to be in Niagara Falls next month and will be on a pretty tight budget. I'm looking for the best free and inexpensive things to check out! I love the outdoors, art, museums, you name it. Thanks!

Jordan

Niagara Falls has a museum on Ferry street that is worth checking out. i think it is free on thursday nights. not a lot is actually free in niagara, a lot is paid through the niagara parks commission. get a pass through them. one thing that is free is the white water walk. you can do it on your own and its a good hike. one of the buses you can get in those packages should take you there. it will be cold in december/january, so bundle up

1. Niagara Falls (city)

Joe

There is not a lot of free things to do in the Falls. Especially eating. Stay away from restaurants near the falls because they are tourist traps. Try to use the WEGO buses to get around. It's like 10 bucks for a day pass that will take you all over the place.