Cameron
Hamilton (Canada)

New Zealand

Best place to go skydiving

Randy

I would recommend Abel Tasman Skydive in the South Island. You have one of the highest elevation jumps available (16,500 ft.), and the views of the area are just absolutely gorgeous. The Abel Tasman National Park area is a nice place to spend a few days also, and go hiking, kayaking, bicycling, and camping there. While at Abel Tasman, I would recommend eating a burger at The Fat Tui a popular burger joint.

1. Abel Tasman Skydive (attraction)
  2. Abel Tasman National Park (park)
  3. The Fat Tui (restaurant)

Clifford from Kenya

“The Kenyan coastline is amongst the finest scenery in the world; the beaches are breathtaking and the calms sea waters protected by the reef have an indescribable colour when you look at them from above. I jumped onto the beach with some friends for a week or so in 2013, but knew that we had to create a permanent place to skydive. I may be biased, but whether you want to do a tandem for fun, learn to skydive or jump every day of the week, this is the most spectacular dropzone in the world. Welcome to Skydive Diani, where every jump is a beach jump…”

Gary Lincoln-Hope - British Army.

Sophie from Taupo, New Zealand

Taupo best place to skydive i know from prior experience a beautiful overview of Lake Taupo and the mountains where in the winter has lots of snow Mount Ruapehu Mt Tongariro 

1. Taupo (city)
  2. Lake Taupo (attraction)
  3. Mount Ruapehu (park)
  4. Mt Tongariro (attraction)

Navin from New York City

I would choose Franz Josef for the uniquely diverse view -- you can see mountains, glaciers, oceans and rainforests in one skydive.

1. Franz Josef (attraction)