Sameer
New Delhi

What to do with two full days in NYC?

Hello,

I have 2 full days in NYC in the first week December (Saturday & Sunday). Any suggestions for touring will be greatly appreciated.

I have already done a walking tour covering the Manhattan area, central park etc.  

jami from New York City

Ohhhh if you can get a hold of a car you should definitely go to Dyker Heights the neighborhood goes all out during the holidays, they've been featured on tv many shows. Its worth the trip! 

1. Dyker Heights (attraction)

Tina from Bainbridge Island

Check out the "Accomplice" tours. Part walking tour, part scavenger hunt, part mystery, all fun! I've done the lower Manhattan tour twice and the Village tour once. It was great every time. Accomplicetheshow.com

Michael from New York City

You might consider Rockefeller Center one night during the first week in December. (I don't know the exact date, but it is usually the first week sometime.) That is usually when they "light the Christmas tree".  It's great fun to be there for the lighting.

Also, some of the department store windows will be decorated for Christmas (Lord & Taylor, Saks, Macy's, Bergdorf's, etc.)  Those are fun to look at.

1. Rockefeller Center (attraction)