Judy
Colorado Springs

What is the best way to Madison Square Garden area from LaGuardia airport?

Arriving at airport about 6:30 PM. on a Wednesday.   Don't mind taking subway or busses, if 25 inch suitcase is allowed.  Is there a place in the airport to get 7 day pass?   Or is it better to arrange a shuttle that is a set fee or what?

Jeff from Brooklyn, New York

Hi Judy, You will need a metro card, and I'm not sure they are sold in LGA.  But if you have one, you can take the Q33 bus to Jackson Heights, NY, and from there get a free transfer to the E train.  It stops at MSG.  The entire trip will cost you $2.75.

1. Jackson Heights, NY (attraction)

Kathy from New York City

I have to disagree the the prior answer.  The fastest would be the newer Q70 bus, which goes express right to the Subway in Jackson Heights. this is the blog post I wrote on it.  http://willrunformiles.boardingarea.com/new-q70-bus-fast-convenient-nyc-lga/

1. Subway (restaurant)