PC

Splurge hotels in New York City

What are the most splurge-worthy hotels in NYC?

dan from Israel

Definitely the New York Marriott Marquis in times squre. Every time I walk near it, I dream sleeping there once in my life time.

1. New York Marriott Marquis (hotel)

Susie from Tulsa

The Plaza is iconic and has one of the best locations in NYC. The Pierre – A Taj Hotel also is a great choice.

1. The Plaza (hotel)
  2. The Pierre – A Taj Hotel (hotel)

Brittney from New York City

Check out Hudson Hotel... It's swanky, fun, pretty and near all the fun stuff

1. Hudson Hotel (hotel)

Ellen from Dallas

The word "splurge" really needs to be quantified when it comes to NYC. For me, it's still the famous at 59th and Central Park S. I've stayed there through many iterations and it's an incomparable combination of location, luxury, NY history, legendary bars (Oak and Palm Room). It seems to get more and more expensive, but you can't miss with a room or a suite overlooking the park.

Other choices (to me) are Regent Hotels & ResortsLoews Regency HotelThe Lowell HotelFour Seasons Hotel New York, and The Peninsula New York. But be warned: they are all extremely expensive!