Liat Spielrein

Rehovot, Israel

Road Trip 10 days

In September I will be in the USA for 15 days 4 days in NYC 4 days in Florida.

I will start my trip in NYC and will finish In Miami, Florida.

Please adivce me on road trip between NYC to Florida in 10 days states include: Ohio, Nashville Tenesee, Texas and Alabama.

I will be with car and can drive a lot this is not a problem.

• RosalieAnn Beasley

You can do this if you leave out Texas. I can get you from NYC to Miami and include Ohio, Nashville and Alabama.

From New York City head west to the first stop in Hershey (Chocolate Town), (3 hours) and then you can visit Chocolate World or take a ride on one of the many roller coasters. Now go west in Pennsylvania through Wheeling (West Virginia) to Columbus (6 hours) Next visit Louisville (3 hours) home of the Kentucky Derby and the indie music scene. Nashville is just another 2.5 hours from Louisville. It is another 4 hours drive to Alabama to Montgomerywhich has both memorials to Jefferson Davis and Rosa Parks. From here I'd recommend going 6.5 hours to Saint Augustine the oldest continually occupied city in the United States (settled first by the Spanish). You can spend some time here before driving another 4 hours to Miami

• Liat S.

Liat S.

Thank you very much. before I added Texas I thought about this route. · (0 likelikes)

• RosalieAnn B.

RosalieAnn B.

If you still want to include Texas, I suggest that you fly there from Montgomery, and then fly to Miami. Driving to Texas (and driving down the length of Florida isn't really fun. Then rent a car in Miami and drive to the Everglades and at least part way down the Keys · (0 likelikes)

1. New York City (city)
    2. Hershey (city)
    3. Wheeling (West Virginia) (city)
    4. Columbus (city)
    5. Louisville (city)
    6. Nashville (city)
    7. Montgomery (city)
    8. Saint Augustine (city)
    9. Miami (city)

• ·
    • ·

Send RosalieAnn a Thank You Note