Kris

Kris from New York City asked

Restaurant that serves a good Beef Wellington

I've seen cooking show after cooking show where they make Beef Wellington and I've never had it.

Need to know the best place (or even a decent place that's not too expensive) in NYC that serves Beef Wellington. Anywhere from Upper West down to Financial District works for me.

$ to $$$$ is OK, just include the quality if you can.

Admittedly I've never had the beef Wellington there, but I do know that one of my favorite restaurants in the city has it and knowing how good their food is, I can't imagine the beef Wellington isn't fantastic. It's called One if by Land, Two if by Sea. It's an absolutely love place--so elegant with very hearty, flavorful food. Definitely check it out. 

Kris
I went on Friday, ordered it, and it was amazing! I hope I didn't ruin myself from any other place's Wellington. Top notch for sure. Thanks so much for the suggestion!

Courtney
That's so great, Kris! I'm so happy it was so good!

Danielle from New York City

Gina from Long Island (New York)

One if by Land, Two if by Sea, I love the restaurant but haven't eaten the beef wellington but it gets great reviews - check them out.

Kris
I just tried it on Friday and loved it! Thanks for answering!

Tina from Kuwait

Another +1 for One if by Land, Two if by Sea I've had their beef wellington (numerous times) and it was AMAZING every single time!