Lindsay
Moreno Valley

Lindsay from Moreno Valley asked

Anything we can do in NYC during a 9-hour layover in December?

My husband and I are taking a trip to Turkey in December, and we will have about a 9-hour layover at JFK. Any recommendations for things that would be worthwhile nearby?

natalia from New York City

It depends on what you would like to see / do in NYC and how many bags you have. I might recommend renting a car (maybe a zip car) and having a nice NY dinner or lunch & driving back. Just seeing the skyline may be nice! You want to account for NYC traffic depending on the time that you're here if you are driving.

Aloringny

You have time to catch the lights of the city! Get a driver to take you into Manhattan for a glimpse of Rockefeller Center the windows of Saks Fifth Avenue or maybe elevator up to the Observatory at the World Trade Center. Enjoy! It's a beautiful time in the city!

1. Manhattan (attraction)
  2. Rockefeller Center (attraction)
  3. Saks Fifth Avenue (attraction)
  4. World Trade Center (attraction)