Bill asked

must see's in New Orleans?

Hello all, we are traveling with our college student daughter and wondering what sites or attractions are a must see in New Orleans.
Thanks!!

New Orleans (Louisiana)

I navigate to Cafe Du Monde in the French Quarter. Then I park my car and eat across the street. I take a carriage ride around the French Quarter. Then I take the SCENIC Bus Tour. You can get on and off the Bus all day long until 8pm. The best WWII Museum is in NOLA. I also like to take the Riverboat Ride to the Zoo. At night I take the Bike Tour. There are trolley cars and trains and busses. Let her figure out the busses and the trains. She can design the bus tours. There are bed and breakfast places, or The Marriott or the Ritz Carlton or Harrahs. This is not a 1 day place. This takes several days to understand. 1 hour = 1 city block