Mariah

New Orleans

Bloody Mary

Where is the best place to get a good Bloody Mary in New Orleans? Do u get a lot of toppings?

Scott from Fort Worth

I trust the Carousel Bar at the Monteleone Hotel to make absolutely any cocktail a work of art--especially one so iconically "New Orleans" as the Bloody Mary. You won't forget your visit to this historic bar, guaranteed.

Jack

I agree with Denise D below, but think she forgot one of the best and and certainly one of the most extras added to help cure the hangover - Le Bon Temps Roule on Magazine, dive bar, great music in the afternoons and evenings and one heck of a blood mary!

1. Le Bon Temps Roule (attraction)

John from Monroe

Brunch at Atchafalaya. Make your own bloody. Veggies, hot sauces, seasonings, etc. galore. Enjoy!

1. Atchafalaya (restaurant)

Denise from New Orleans

I've pretty much scoured all of Nola's bars for the best bloody mary and here are my favorites: Backspace Bar & Kitchen (get a Kobe burger with it!), Johnny White's Bar ($5), Boondock Saint. If in the Lower Garden District, Igor's is a divey 24 hour bar- where the ONLY thing to get is the $5 bloody mary, its an excellent hangover helper early in the morning! Truth is, you are in a hospitality driven city and standards are high, the above are dive bars, but the bloody marys everywhere are excellent!

1. Backspace Bar & Kitchen (restaurant)
  2. Johnny White's Bar (restaurant)
  3. Boondock Saint (restaurant)
  4. Igor's (restaurant)