Radha

New Delhi, Hyderabad

Long Layover in Delhi airport before taking HYD flight in the morning

I will be flying from the US and will land in Delhi around 9:30 PM. My next flight to Hyderabad is at 7 am. I will be in Terminal 3 for both my arriving international and the domestic leg. What are my options from a "sleeping"/Lounging for the night ?

Appreciate your insights.

Cheiro

Hi Radha,

For long layover in Delhi you may check for Plaza premium lounges available in Terminal 3 .The cost for 10 hours is approx Rs.4000.If you are traveling single it is suggested.Else you may book airport hotels online.

1. Delhi (city)

Satya

There is a Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel near the airport

1. Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel (restaurant)

alka

Aerocity is nearby and it's basically a city of hotels! Almost all brands are present there. You can book any hotel as per your budget, from Red fox to lemon tree, pride plaza, Andaz by Hyat etc. There is a shuttle service operating between terminal 3 and aerocity. Delhi Metro's airport express line also runs on this barely a couple of kms long stretch. However, the most convenient option would be pre-paid radio taxi available at the airport. If you have cab apps on your smartphone, book ola or über. It's barely 5 minutes ride.

Mobile